Restaurants Pubs And Bars
The food and beverages business is becoming increasingly complex, c ustomers are looking for healthier food but at competitive prices. Some want ’convenience meals’, others want an ’entertainment experience’. Some are now demanding both! ’Fast casual’ has become the latest trend to appear across this ever-changing sector. There are plenty of business opportunities within the hospitality sector and w e can help you realise the opportunities.
We have advised owner managed businesses and outlets looking to expand and/or diversify. Our expertise will assist whether you are the individual restaurateur, the group operator, the restaurant franchiser or franchisee.
Please contact us to find out how we can assist you with some or all of the following:
- Minimum wage legislation and tax investigations
- Employment Act 2002 compliance
- Payroll services
- Tax efficient employee incentive plans
- Property issues and the associated stamp duty and capital allowances
- Management reporting
- IT systems issues
- Business acquisitions
- Raising finance for business expansion
- Franchise advice
- Business recovery strategies